GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWING AND PUBLISHING
1. The author sends a manuscript prepared in accordance with the “Submission Guidelines”, information about the author, data processing and publishing agreement (in written form).
2. The Editorial Board accepts manuscripts which have not been previously published, the papers should contain new original research findings, multiple submission of the same article in several scientific journals is not allowed. The journal has a policy of screening for plagiarism. We use "Antiplagiat" software.
3. The submitted manuscript is reviewed by two peer reviewers – an independent expert and a member of the Editorial Board who is a specialist in the relevant field. The journal uses double-blind review process (when both authors and reviewers are unaware of each other’s identities).
4. Within three months, the Editorial Board decides whether to accept the article for publication. Analysis criteria are topicality and novelty of research; goals and objectives; methodology; theoretical and practical foundation of research; analytical section of the article; applicability of the research results in practice; correspondence of the article to formal requirements (quality of abstracts, use of references, language and style of the article).
5. The Editorial Board makes a final decision on the publication based on both the reviewers’ recommendation and according to the journal’s policy taking into account the current legislation in the field of copyright. The Editorial Board is completely responsible for the decision on the publication.
6. If the decision is positive, the articles are published in journals according to the topic sections formation. The Editorial Board is not responsible for the time of publication. Submitted manuscripts are not returned to the authors. Reviews are provided at the author’s request and kept in the editorial office for five years.
7. After the make-up, the Board sends the electronic version of the published article to the author’s / aut
8. Agreeing to the publication of the article, the author confers the Board a right on management of content of the material, its publication in the corresponding issue of the journal on the Internet.
9. If the decision is negative, the Board sends a motivated refusal to the author.
10. The editors do not engage in theoretical discussions with the authors. They do not have conflict of interests with respect to articles they reject or accept.
11. The fee is not paid to the authors for articles published in the magazine.