||Assessment of the Processes of Modernization and Regionalization of China in the Studies of Chinese Scientists
||Sukharev D.V. Postgraduate Student, email@example.comZhou Chuanming .. Postraduate Student, firstname.lastname@example.org
||Sukharev D. V., Zhou Chuanming. Assessment of the Processes of Modernization and Regionalization of China in the Studies of Chinese Scientists // Humanitarian Vector. 2020. Vol. 15, No. 4. PP. 129–136. DOI: 10.21209/1996-7853-2020-15-4-129-136.
||SEMANTICS OF THE CULTURAL LANDSCAPE
||In the modern world, the processes of modernization and regionalization in China are the subject of scientific interests. These processes are based on the models of economic, political, and social transformations of the Western world that are perceived and implemented in the practice of Chinese reality. These models were transferred to China, taking into account the specifics of the development of all spheres of life in this country. All this actualizes the need to analyze theoretical positions regarding the process of forming a new development strategy for Chinese society based on the modernization of all spheres of life, taking into account regionalization processes aimed at China’s economic breakthrough. The methodological basis of the study consists of interpretative, comparative, integrative approaches, constructionist analysis. An interpretative approach was used to analyze authentic sources on the issue of modernization and regionalization in China. The comparative approach allowed us to analyze the general and excellent in the interpretation of modernization and regionalization in the theories and concepts of Chinese researchers. The integrative approach made it possible to identify the features
of various scientific positions of Chinese researchers in terms of assessing a new development strategy for Chinese
society. The constructionist analysis of social reality (social constructionism) made it possible to analyze
modernization and regionalization as globalization phenomena. This article presents a philosophical analysis of
scientific works that are devoted to the study of the features of modernization and regionalization in China. The
studies of Chinese scientists are dominated by the rationale for regionalization and modernization as factors in
globalization processes. It was revealed that the studies of Chinese scientists on the substantiation of theories
and concepts of modernization and regionalization are based on the analysis of foreign theoretical and practical
experience in these areas. The authors conclude that the processes of modernization and regionalization studied
by Chinese scientists are reflected as follows: analysis of foreign experience – formation of a national theory –
verification of the theory in practice – preparation of a concept – analysis of practical results. The authors argue
the thesis that Chinese scientists through the scientific sphere form an idea that confirms the national policy of
the state. The research materials can be applied in the study and identification of the features of modernization
processes and regionalization processes in modern China.
||modernization of China, regionalization of China, a new development strategy for Chinese
society, globalization, interpretation of research
Sukharev, D. V. Fomina, M. N., Borisenko, O. A., Bernyukevich, T. V., Kondakova, N. S. Chinese regionalism as a factor in modernization. M: Izdatel’skij dom Akademii Estestvoznaniya. 2017. (In Rus.)
The Second World Forum of Modernization: “Modernization and Diversity” (May 20–22, 2016, China, Beijing). Web. 20.02.2020. http://www.modernization.ac.cn/ imf2016/index_cn.jsp. htm. (In Rus.)
Li Sun’ Czin’sun. “New Development Concept”: design, reconstruction and development of the concept of modern development of Xi Jinping. Web. 13.03.2020. http://www.qstheory.cn/llqikan/2017-12/02/c_1122047537.htm. (In Rus.)
Liu Sichzhun. The new regionalism. Web. 10.03.2020. http://www. doc88.com/p-4804432594806.html. (In Rus.)
Liu Sichzhun. From regionalism to new regionalism: the modern evolution of coordinated development. Mechanisms for interregional coordination of urban agglomerations. Web. 10.03.2020. http://www.doc88.com/p-4804432594806.html. (In Rus.)
6. Lo Zhuncyuj. A new theory of modernization: the process of modernization of the world and China.
Pekin: Kitajskaya izdatel’skaya gruppa, 2004. (In Rus.)
7. Lu Czyun’haj, Lyuj Huan’. On the characteristics and global significance of China’s modernization.
Web. 10.04.2020. http://www.lunwen.nangxue.com/wenhuaxue/dangdaizhongguo/201207/1342677720.html.
8. The New Wave of Regionalism and China’s Strategic Choice. Analytical report. Economic information
October 16, 2015. Web. 07.02.2020. http://www.news.sina.com.cn/o/ 2015-10-16/doc-ifxivsee8281705.shtml.
9. Pan Chzhun’in. Regionalization, Regional and Regionalism. Web. 01.03.2020. http://www.chinareform.
org.cn/open/Theory/ 201111/t20111126 _128524.htm. (In Rus.)
10. Sin’ Liczyuan’. “New Regionalism”: Conflict and Coordination with the Multilateral Trading System.
Web. 27.03.2020. http://www.chinaacc.com/new/287/296/2008/7/hu9213052551127800223450-0.htm. (In Rus.)
11. Syao Huanzhun. Regionalism: the historical evolution of the theory.Pekin: Izdatel’stvo Pekinskogo
instituta teleradioveshchaniya i pressy, 2002. (In Rus.)
12. He Ajguo. Four changes to the basic concept of modernizing the new China. Web. 21.02.2020. http://
www. aisixiang.com/data/34128–2.html. (In Rus.)
13. Huan Sin’chu. Scientific perspective on development: a new concept for the development of China’s
modernization. Web. 04. 03. 2020. http://theory.people.com.cn/ GB/49150/49152/9368186.html. (In Rus.)
14. He Chuan’ci. Overview report on modernization in the world and China (2001–2010). M: Ves’ Mir, 2011.
15. He Chuan’ci. The scientific basis and strategic opportunities for the renewal of China. Web. 15.02.2020.
http://www.modernization.ac.cn/ document.action?docid=3932. (In Rus.)
16. He Chuan’ci. (2016). Leadership are China’s Leading Words. Web.21.02.2020.http://www.modernization.
ac.cn/document.action?docid=2076. (In Rus.)
17. Ci Sifen. China’s perspectives calling for new studies on China’s regionalism. Web. 17.03.2020. http://
www.aisixiang.com/data/115310.html. (In Rus.)
18. Ci Sifen. Changing Asian Concepts: A Chinese Perspective on New Studies on China’s Regionalism.
Web. 17.03.2020. http://www.aisixiang.com/data/115310.html. (In Rus.)
19. Chen’ Yun. New Regionalism and Economic Integration of East Asia China. Web. 18.02.2020. http://
www.baike.baidu.com/view/ 2468706.htm. (In Rus.)
20. Borisenko, O., Fomina, M. Globalizing culture as the essence and the phenomenon of globalization.
Social Science and Humanity, no. 3, pp. 294–304, 2016. (In Engl.)
21. Fomina, M., Borisenko, O. Strategy Cultural Resources Chinese Version of “Soft Power”. Mediterranean
Journal of Social Sciences MCSER Publishing, Rome-Italy, no. 6, pp. 184–187, 2015. (In Engl.)
|Full article||Assessment of the Processes of Modernization and Regionalization of China in the Studies of Chinese Scientists|