||1. Speransky, M. M. Guide to the knowledge of laws. Saint Petersburg: Tip. Vtorogo otdeleniya sobstvennoj
EIV kancelyarii, 1845. (In Rus.)
2. Speransky, M. M. Preface. Complete collection of laws of the Russian Empire. Saint Petersburg, 1830.
V. 1: 1–31. (In Rus.)
3. Speransky, M. M. Historical review of the Commission for Drafting Laws. Russian antiquity, no. 2,
pp. 434–441, 1876. (In Rus.)
4. Gradovsky, A. D. The beginning of Russian state law. Spb: tip. M. M. Stasyulevicha, 1887. (In Rus.)
5. Korkunov, N. M. Decree and law. Spb: tip. M. M. Stasyulevicha, 1894. (In Rus.)
6. Shershenevich, G. P. General doctrine of law and the State. M: Tip. I. D. Sytina, 1908. (In Rus.)
7. Tomsinov, V. A. Systematization of Russian legislation in the second half of the 1820s ‒ early 1830s.
Moscow University Bulletin, no. 4, pp. 38–76, 2008. (In Rus.)
8. Tomsinov, V. A. Systematization of Russian legislation in the first quarter of the XIX century. Moscow
University Bulletin, no. 3, pp. 14–48, 2008. (In Rus.)
9. Kodan, S. V. Formation of the system of legislation of the Russian Empire (XIX ‒ early XX centuries).
Bulletin of the Ural Institute of Economics, Management and Law, no. 1, pp. 60–71, 2011. (In Rus.)
10. Kodan, S. V. Development of the system of Russian law: foundations and the process of creating a
legal structure to build a normative material (IX–XVII century). Legal technique, no. 7–2, pp. 297–308, 2013.
11. Kodan, S. V. M. M. Speransky and the formation of the theoretical foundations of the legal machinery
of the systematization of the legislation of Russia (1820–1830s). Legal technique, no. 6, pp. 223–233, 2012.
12. Yurtaeva, E. A. To understanding the law in pre-revolutionary Russia. Journal of Russian law, no. 9,
pp. 83–98, 2010. (In Rus.)
13. Efremova, N. N. The concept and types of sources (forms) of Russian law in the XVIII ‒ first third of
the XIX century (before the complete systematization of legislation). Legal Science, no. 4, pp. 15–20, 2016.
14. Verkholantseva, T. Yu. Forms of normative-legal documents of the Russian Empire of the XIX ‒ early
XX centuries: on the basis of the analysis of requests of the Center for Legal Information of the Russian State
Library. Rumyantsev readings: materials of the international. scientific conf. M: Pashkov dom, 2007: 51–57.
15. Zabelina, D. V. Charter in Russian law (historical essay). Law and modern states, no. 5, pp. 7–13,
2013. (In Rus.)
16. Verstov, V. V. Edicts in the legal system of Russia: history and modernity. Human. Community. Control,
no. 3, pp. 11–34, 2007. (In Rus.)
17. Sagindykov, A. N. Manifestos as legislative acts of the XVII–XIX centuries in the system of Russian
law: the concept and multiplicators in the “form of law”. Legal state: theory and practice, no. 1, pp. 66–74, 2017.
18. Sagindykov, A. N. Manifestos as legislative acts of the XVII–XIX centuries in the system of sources of
Russian law: the concept and theoretical issues of classification in the “form of law” correlation with “sources
of law”. Innovative Science, no. 12–2, pp. 185–191, 2016. (In Rus.)
19. Kruchinin, V. N. The concept of the law in Russia and the forms of its consolidation at the beginning
of the XVIII century. Research publications, no. 4, pp. 109–120, 2016. (In Rus.)
20. Korkunov, N. M. Decree and law. Saint Petersburg, 1894. (In Rus.)
21. Rumyantsev, M. F. Definition of the concept of “law” in the conditions of autocracy: historiographical
aspect. State in-you of Russia: past and present: materials of interuniversity. conf. in memory of E. P. Eroshkina.
M, 1996: 11–13 (In Rus.)
22. Nikitina, E. E. Charter of the region (edge) as a source of constitutional law. Journal of Russian Law,
no. 11, pp. 60–69, 1997. (In Rus.)
23. Lichichan, O. P. Constitutions (charters) in the structure of normative-legal systems of the subjects of
the Russian Federation. Siberian legal bulletin, no. 3, pp. 44–54, 2012. (In Rus.)