||Illness as a Form of Alienation of the Individual’s Biological Nature from Social Essence
||Izutkin D.A. Doctor of Philosophy, Professor, email@example.com
||Izutkin D. A. Illness as a Form of Alienation of the Individual’s Biological Nature from Social Essence // Humanitarian Vector. 2017. Vol. 12, No. 1. PP. 62–66. DOI 10/21209/1996-7853-2017-12-1-62-66.
||PHILOSOPHY OF MAN
||316: 1: 616
||The article deals with the specifics of illness as a form of confrontation between the biological and the social in the sick individual when his social space is essentially restricted. The methodological approach to this problem is based on the dialectical method, the systematic approach and the principle of wholeness. The dialectical method allows us to consider human as a biosocial being in the unity and contradiction of his biological nature and social essence. The systematic approach draws attention to the sick person’s perception of his condition in the space of social relations. In this context the principle of wholeness reflects the inevitable axiological aspect of the problem of illness and the sick in a wide range of his value orientations, which qualitatively change in the sick condition.
The article specifies the peculiarities of understanding illness as subjective experience and objectively stated condition and emphasizes the importance of forming special “conceptual space” and the sick individual’s experiencing his condition. Special attention is drawn to the importance of realizing the illness and the patient’s acceptance of the definite I-image. The article reveals the basic meaning descriptions in the sick person’s perception of his illness and underlines the existential character of experiencing his condition. It also emphasizes the role of the sick individual in the creation of his personal unique being-in-the-world and construction of his illness in an attempt to get adapted to social environment and realize himself as a personality.
||illness, sick, biological, social, conceptual space, I-image
||1. Andryushchenko A., Beskova D. Telesnost’ s tochki zreniya psikhosomaticheskogo kontinuuma «zdorov’e –
bolezn’» // Telesnost’ kak epistemologicheskii fenomen. M.: IFRAN, 2009. 231 s.
2. Vitgenshtein L. Filosofskie raboty / per. s nem. M. S. Kozlovoi. M.: Gnozis, 1994. Ch. 1. 612 s.
3. Gadamer G. Istina i metod. M.: Progress, 1988. 704 s.
4. Gurevich P. Estetika. M.: Yuniti-Dana, 2006. 704 s.
5. Izutkin D. Obrazy bol’nykh v refleksiyakh vracha // Meditsinskii al’manakh. 2016. № 5. S. 35–37.
6. Merlo-Ponti M. Fenomenologiya vospriyatiya. SPb.: Yuventa, 1999. 605 s.
7. Nedelyaeva N. Tsennostnoe otnoshenie k bolezni kak fenomen massovogo soznaniya // Molodoi uchenyi.
2012. № 2. S. 172–177.
8. Sas T. Mif dushevnoi bolezni. M.: Akad. proekt, 2010. 421 s.
9. Fuko M. Rozhdenie kliniki. M.: Akad. proekt, 2010. 251 s.
10. Fuko M. Psikhicheskaya bolezn’ i lichnost’. SPb.: Gumanitarnaya akad., 2010. 317 s.
|Full article||Illness as a Form of Alienation of the Individual’s Biological Nature from Social Essence|