||Deconstruction of the Mythical, Revealing the Transgression of being a Modern Person
||Iakovleva E. .Doctor of Philosophy, Candidate of Culturology, Assistant Professor email@example.com
||Iakovleva E. L. Deconstruction of the Mythical, Revealingthe Transgression of Being a Modern Person // Humanitarian Vector. 2019. Vol. 14, No. 2. PP. 105–112. DOI: 10.21209/1996-7853-2019-14-2-105-112.
||PHILOSOPHY OF THINKING AND COGNITION
||The object of the study were the mythical practices of the individual, which are now becoming widespread in the present and testify to the relevance of their analysis. The production of mythical images and narratives testifies to the transgression of the being of the individual. In the myth, which is a transgressive step between the real world and the fantasy world, an image / event is projected that has no place in reality. But due to the transgression of consciousness integrating the layers of being, the mythical opportunity begins to be perceived as a reality by both the creator and the mass audience. The virtual environment aggravates the situation, erasing the line between the real and the fantasy, helping the individual to step over the borders unnoticed. Replication of existential myths in networks helps a person to assert himself, but at the same time, she loses adequate perception of the fantasy. Hermeneutic and phenomenological approaches were used as the main methods for analyzing the modern existential myth. Thanks to them, it turned out that today the mythical project of the ideal self ceases to be an incentive for self-development, which indicates an active degradation of the individual and a negative role in this existential myth that does not construct a personality. The myth, which in modern times has the appearance of the Mobius strip, fascinates the creator with its marvelous resourcefulness, but at the same time turns into a cultural form, demonstrating eventfulness and non-eventfulness.
||myth, mythical, transgression, existential myth, Mobius strip
||1. Bataj, Zh. Ban and Transgression. In Batay, Zh. Cursed part. Web: 10.01.2019. https://www.studfiles.net/preview/1633907/ (In Rus.)
2. Butsykina, E. A. The concept of transgressive experience of Georges Bataille: the problem of aesthetic justification. Studia culturae, 2013. Web: 10.01.2019. https://www.cyberleninka.ru/article/n/transkulturnye-kommunikativnye-praktiki-pereosmyslenie-ponyatiya-perehodnost (In Rus.)
3. Zimin, V. A. The function of transgression: the problem of violation of the boundaries between the sexes and generations on the material of the film P. Almodovar «All about my mother». Psychoanalysis and Art, 2011. Web: 10.01.2019. http://www.kinocenter.rsuh.ru/article.html?id=961396 (In Rus.)
4. Kashtanova, S. M. Social and transgression cultural transgression. Historical, philosophical, political and legal sciences, cultural studies and art history. Theory and practice, no. 11, vol. 49, 2014. Web: 10.01.2019. https://www.cyberleninka.ru/article/n/transgressiruyuschee-obschestvo-o-metamorfozah-sotsialnogo-poryadka. (In Rus.)
5. Kubatchenko, O. What is behind the concept of «transgressive literature». School of Life, 2008.
Web: 28.01.2019. https: // www.shkolazhizni.ru (In Rus.)
6. Nansi, Zh.-L. Unproductive community. M.: Vodoley. 2011. (In Rus.)
7. Pessoa, F. Book unleashing. M: Ad Marginem Press. 2018. (In Rus.)
8. Timoshevskiy, A. V. Transgressive Consciousness as a Cultural-Historical Phenomenon. Bulletin of the St. Petersburg State Institute of Culture, no. 2, vol. 31, 2017. Web: 10.01.2019. https://www.cyberleninka.ru/article/v/transgressivnoe-soznanie-kak-kulturno-istoricheskiy-fenomen (In Rus.)
9. Fuko, M. About transgression. In Fokin, S. L. Thanatography of Eros: Georges Bataille and French thought of the mid-20th century. SPb: Mif-ril. 1994: 111–132. (In Rus.)
10. Sharov, A. S. The ontology of the personal myth of life. Basic research, 2012. Web: 10.01.2019. https://www.fundamental-research.ru/ru/article/view?id=30245 (In Rus.)
11. Jenks, C. Transgression. Key Ideas. London: Routledge. 2003. (In Engl.)
12. Roberts-Hughes, R. Erotic Transgression and Sexual Difference in Georges Bataille. Web: 10.01.2019. http://www.academia.edu/211943/Erotic_Transgression_and_Sexual_Difference_in _Georges_Bataille (In Engl.)
13. Sade and the Narrative of Transgression edited by D. B. Allison. M. S. Roberts. A. S. Weiss. Cambridge University Press. 2006. (In Engl.)
14. Stallybrass, P., White, A. The Politics and Poetics of Transgression. Cornell University Press. 1986. (In Engl.)
15. Wolfreys, J. Transgression: Identity. Space. Time. Palgrave Macmillian. 2008. (In Engl.)
|Full article||Deconstruction of the Mythical, Revealing the Transgression of being a Modern Person|