||1. Serebryakova, Z. A. National character in the Buryat historical novel. Ulan-Ude: Izd-vo BGSKHA, 2008.
2. Markhadaev, G. B. National character in the contemporary prose. Philological sciences. Issues of theory
and practice, issue 4, pp. 1009–1013, 2020. (In Rus.)
3. Khilkhanova, E. V., Khilkhanov, D. L. Ethnocultural identity of migrants from Eastern regions of the former
USSR in terms of the “clash of cultures” theory. Polylinguisity and transcultural praxis, no. 1, pp. 31–38, 2020.
4. Baldanov, S.Zh. Buryat literature in the conditions of contemporary social and cultural process. Buryat
literature in the conditions of contemporary social and cultural contexts: Proceedings of interregional scientific
conference. Ulan-Ude: 27–28 November 2006: 4–8. (In Rus.)
5. Khalkharova, L.Ts. Types of ethnic identification in artistic creativity of the Buryats in Mongolia. Russia –
Asia: values and social experience, issue 4, pp. 71–74, 2011. (In Rus.)
6. Boldonova, I. S. Eurasian frontier in dialogue of East and West. Ulan-Ude: Izd-vo BGU, 2016. (In Rus.)
7. Bakhtin, M. M. Epos and novel (About investigation of novel). Bakhtin M. M. Issues of Literature and
Esthetics. Research of various years. M: Khudozh. lit., 1975. (In Rus.)
8. Etkind, A. New historicism, Russian version. Zhurnalnyi zal., 2001.Web. 17.11.2021. http://magazines.
russ.ru/nlo/2001/47/edkin.html. (In Rus.)
9. Van Yuechuan. Essays on postcolonialism and neohistoricism. Tszinan: Izd-vo SO, 1999. (In Chin.)
10. Soktoev, A. B. Origination of Buryat Literature of Pre-Revolutionary period. Ulan-Ude: Bur. kn. izd-vo,
1976. (In Rus.)
11. Tulokhonov, S. M. Principle of Historicism in Buryatia’s Literature (based on Russian-speaking writers’
artistic creativity). Cand. sci. diss. abstr. Ulan-Ude, 2000. (In Rus.)
12. Baldanov, S. Zh. Origination and development of national literatures in Republics of Saha and Tuva.
Ulan-Ude: Buryat, kn. Izd-vo, 1998. (In Rus.)
13. Imikhelova, S. S. Mosaics of national life: about literary process in Buryatia (the 2010-years.). Ulan-Ude:
Izd-vo BGU, 2020. (In Rus.)
14. Garmaeva, S. I. Typology of artistic traditions in Buryatia’s prose of the XX c. Ulan-Ude: Izd-vo BGU,
1997. (In Rus.)
15. Li Chanchzhun. Contemporary theory and practice of literary criticism of minorities. Pekin: Izd-vo Minzu,
2013. (In Chin.)
16. Naumenko, L. Ethnic identity. Educational policy, no. 5–6, pp. 142–144, 2010. (In Rus.)
17. Naidakov, V. Ts. Way to novel. History of Buryat prose’s formation. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1985. (In Rus.)
18. Naidakov, V. Ts. History of Buryat Literature of 1917–1955: Formation of Buryat Soviet Literature (1917–
1940). Izd-vo ION BNTS, SO RAN, 1995. (In Rus.)
19. Yu Ichzhun. Chinese and Russian. Kharbin: Izd-vo universiteta-kheiluntsziana, 2013. (In Chin.)
20. Serebryakova, Z. A. National character in Buryat novel of the 1940s-1980s in the historic context. Cand.
philol. sci. diss. abstr. Ulan-Ude, 2009. (In Rus.)
21. Ai Su. Investigation of historic stages and peculiarities of Soviet separatism. Russian research, no. 6,
pp. 120–143, 2018. (In Chin.)
22. Sangadieva, E. G. Conception of world and man in Buryat novel of the 1960s-1970s. Cand. sci. diss.
abstr. Ulan-Ude, 2004. (In Rus.)
23. Sultanov, K. K. Dynamics of genre (Specific and common in contemporary novel’s experience). M:
Nauka, 1989. (In Rus.)
24. Vu Tszyunchzhun. Three-dimensional presentation of transborder and transcendental cultural research.
Pekin: Izd-vo kyusyu, 2017. (In Chin.)
25. Chan An. Constitutional changes in united multinational country. Pekin: Izd-vo kitaiskoi-demokratii-ipravovoi-
sistemy, 2015. (In Chin.)