||1. Smeyukha, V. V. Domestic women’s magazines: historical and typological aspect. Rostov-na-Donu: SKND VSH YUFU, 2011. (In Rus.) 2. Babyuk, M. I. In relation to the private periodicals in the 1920s. USSR. Mediascope, no. 1, 2020. Web.
30.10.2021. https://www.mediascope.ru/2597 (In Rus.)
3. Babyuk, M. I. About some economic aspects of the functioning of the system of the Soviet periodicals in
the first half of the 1920s. Bulletin of the Voronezh State University, no. 3, pp. 87–90, 2019. (In Rus.)
4. Zhirkov, G. V. Journalism of the historical period that we lost (to the 100th anniversary of the NEP). Media
in the modern world. 60th St. Petersburg Readings, Proceedings of the international scientific conference, 2021:
21–22. (In Rus.)
5. Advertising: a palette of genres. M: Gella-print, 2004. (In Rus.)
6. Smeyukha, V. V. Features of advertising in the women’s press (XVIII–XXI centuries). Questions of
medialogy. Rostov-na-Donu: RGUPS, 2013: 98–108. (In Rus.)
7. Kozlova, O. V. Advertising as a literary text in Russian periodicals of 1890–1917. Cand. Philol. sci. diss.
Saratov, 2008. (In Rus.)
8. Gordeeva, E.Yu. “The language and style of advertising” as a university discipline. Sign: the problematic
field of media education, no. 4, pp. 86–91, 2020. https://doi.org/10.24411/2070–0695–2020–10410/. (In Rus.)
9. Gordeeva, E.Yu. Forms of interaction with the reader on the pages of pre-revolutionary specialized
journals (based on the materials of bibliographic periodicals). Russian Literature and Journalism in the Prerevolutionary
Era. M: IMLI RAN, 2021: 357–372. (In Rus.)
10. Boiko, V. N. Features of publications for women in the Russian media system of the early twentieth
century (on the example of the magazine “Ladies’ World”. Media Almanac, no. 5, pp. 79–87, 2019. (In Rus.)
11. Marchan, I. V. Women’s press: historical and typological perspective of consideration. Bulletin of the
Voronezh State University. Series: Philology. Journalism, no. 2, pp. 123–126, 2019. (In Rus.)
12. Guseva, I. E. Women’s Press: a reflection of changes in Russian society at the beginning of XX century.
Bulletin of the Moscow City Pedagogical University, no. 1, pp. 18–23, 2017. (In Rus.)
13. Alyunina, Yu., Politova, E. Feminine Image in Fashion Discourse: Soviet Magazines of the 1920s and
Russian Blogs. Social & Behavioral Sciences, pp. 64–75, 2019. https://doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2019.07.9 (In
14. Braginskaya, E. Becoming the New Soviet Woman: Redefining Class and Gender in the Early Soviet
Women’s Press. Thesis for the Degree of Master of Arts. Milledgeville: Georgia State University, 2015. (In Engl.)
15. Menéndez, M. I. Typology of the Women’s Press. A Proposal for Classification. Studies on the
Journalistic Message, vol. 19, is. 1, pp. 191–206. https://doi.org/10.5209/rev-ESMP. (In Engl.)
16. Proctor, H. Women on the Edge of Time: Representations of revolutionary motherhood in the NEP-era
Soviet Union. Studies in the Maternal, no. 7, pp. 1–20, 2015. https://doi.org/10.16995/sim.198. (In Engl.)
17. Myakisheva, M. A., Nesterova, E. A. The History of Soviet Advertising in the 1950s: the Triumph
of Socialist Realism. Collection of selected articles on the materials of the scientific conference of the State
Research Institute “National Development”. Sankt-Peterburg: GNII “Nacrazvitie”, 2021: 97–98. (In Engl.)
18. Semiryad, N. Yu., Voskoboinikov, S. G. Advertising in Russian Empire and the USSR in the XXth
Century. The future of science is 2020, Proceedings of the 8th international Scientific conference, 2020: 17–20.
19. Pavlova, Yu. A., Sotnikova E. S. Advertising text as an element of advertising discourse. Foreign
languages: linguistic and methodological aspects, no. 44, pp. 221–225, 2019. (In Rus.)
20. Egamberdiyeva, F. Advertising Text as a Discourse. International Journal on Integrated Education, no.
2, 2019. Web. 30.10.2021. https://www.researchgate.ntet/publication/336349741 https://doi.org/10.31149/ijie.
v2i389. (In Engl.)
21. Gorodnicheva, M. A. The originality of advertising publications in the pre-revolutionary and Soviet
business press (based on the material of periodicals of Nizhny Novgorod). World and Russian science: areas of
innovation development. M: “Pero”, 2020: 16–19. (In Rus.)
22. Kolomiytseva, E.Yu. Advertising in the “Magazine for housewives” (1912–1913). Bulletin of the Moscow
University, no. 3, pp. 121–131, 2008. (In Rus.)
23. Krylova, M. N. Gender characteristics of the impact of the addressee of speech in Russian advertising
of a personal nature. Innovative approaches in science and education: theory, methodology, practice. Penza:
Nauka i Prosveshchenie (IP Gulyaev G. Yu.), 2017: 212–221. (In Rus.)
24. Sidorskaya, I. V. Journalism, public relations, advertising: differentiation vs. interaction. Bulletin of the
Moscow University. Episode 10. Journalism, no. 6, pp. 155–175, 2019. (In Rus.)
25. Media text: social practices, technologies, theories. Belgorod: “Belgorod”, 2018. (In Rus.)
26. Marketing linguistics. Patterns of the promoting text. M: “Flinta”, 2019. (In Rus.)
27. Ponomareva, I. V., Ivanova E. A. Advertising text as a way of psychological impact on the recipient.
International Research Journal, no. 2–3, pp. 189–191, 2021. (In Rus.)
28. Shutova, O. A. Advice as a suggestive speech genre of instructive discourse. Proceedings of the
Volgograd State Pedagogical University, no. 5, pp. 129–134, 2019. (In Rus.)
29. Mikheeva, E. S. Creative Types of Speech Advertising Slogan as a Text “With a Creative Task”. RUDN
Journal of Language Studies, Semiotics and Semantics, vol. 8, is. 4, pp. 847–853, 2017. (In Engl.)
30. Romanova, I. D., Smirnova, I. V. Persuasive techniques in Advertising. Training, Language and Culture,
no. 3, pp. 55–70, 2019. (In Engl.) https://doi.org/10.29366/2019tlc.32.4. (In Rus.)
31. Seo, K. Meta-Analysis on Visual Persuasion – Does Adding Images to Texts Influence Persuasion.
Athens Journal of Mass Media and Communications, vol. 6, pp. 177–190, 2020. (In Engl.)
32. Bocharova, T. I. Advertising text, its genre features. Text in the cultural, historical, linguistic space. M:
Moskovskiy finansovo-yuridicheskiy universitet MFYUA, 2017: 404–410. (In Rus.)
33. Kolomiytseva, E.Yu. The first Soviet women\\\'s magazines of the 1920s: the history of development.
Bulletin of the Moscow State University of Culture and Arts, no. 6, pp. 199–205, 2013. (In Rus.)
34. Mironova, A. A. Dynamics of genres of bibliographic advertising in Russia. Problems of history, philology,
culture, no. 4, pp. 196–205, 2014. (In Rus.)
35. Lobodenko, L. K. Features of analytical genres of advertising journalism. Philological sciences.
Questions of theory and practice, no. 5, pp. 99–105, 2014. (In Rus.)
36. Nazaikin, A. N. The practice of advertising text. M: Berator-Press, 2003. (In Rus.)
37. Smeyukha, V. V. Questions of medialogy. Rostov-na-Donu: RGUPS, 2013. (In Rus.)
38. Petrishchenko, N. M. Features of the use of suggestive technology in modern advertising. Economics
and management in the XXI century: development trends, no. 19, pp. 53–57, 2014. (In Rus.)
39. Matveeva, A. E. Lexical repetition in the advertising text: features of use, stylistic possibilities. Omsk
Scientific Bulletin, no. 3, pp. 144–146, 2013. (In Rus.)
40. Pirogova, Yu. K., Baranov, A. N., Parshin, P. B. Advertising text: Semiotics and linguistics. M: Izd.
mezhdunarodnogo instituta reklamy, 2000. (In Rus.)