||1. Treskin, P. A. Changing the place and role of non-profit organizations in the digital era. Sociology, no. 4,
pp. 163–167, 2019. (In Rus.)
2. Treskin, P. A. Participation of public organizations in the regulation of public relations in the region. Sociology,
no. 1, pp. 352–357, 2020. (In Rus.)
3. Pruzhinin, A. N., Podzhidaeva, A. Yu. Legitimation models for the development of human resources of
non-profit organizations. Sociology, no. 1, pp. 144–153, 2022. (In Rus.)
4. Yarskaya-Smirnova, E. R., Bodrova, O. A. Models of legitimation of non-profit organizations as providers
of social services. Journal of Sociology and Social Anthropology, no. 24, pp. 45–78, 2021. https://doi.
org/10.31119/jssa.2021.24.1.3 (In Rus.)
5. Mersiyanova, I. V., Ivanova, N. V. Is it difficult or easy to be a socially active person during a pandemic?
Monitoring of public opinion: Economic and social changes, no. 2, pp. 340–361, 2021. https://doi.org/10.14515/
monitoring.2021.2.1705 (In Rus.)
6. Polyushkevich, O. A. Everyday life of the public space of Irkutsk: social activity of citizens. Sociology,
no. 2, pp. 299–305, 2020. (In Rus.)
7. Polyushkevich, O. A. Pro-social practices in a provincial town: creativity and profanity of public space.
Sociology, no. 4, pp. 129–135, 2021. (In Rus.)
8. Ardashev, R. G. Features of the development of the consciousness of citizens in a pandemic society.
Sociology, no. 1, pp. 79–86, 2022. (In Rus.)
9. Ardashev, R. G. Coronavirus pandemic as a strategy of irrational thinking: natural conditions and social
framework. The problem of correlation between the natural and the social in society and man, no. 11, pp. 70–74,
2020. (In Rus.)
10. Semina, T. V., Tyrtyshny, A. A. Social solidarity and confrontation during the COVID-19 pandemic: social
and legal aspects. Politics and Law, no. 7, pp. 11–20, 2020. (In Rus.)
11. Plotnikov, V. A. The COVID-19 pandemic and the behavior of Russians: some observations. Theory and
practice of service: economics, social sphere, technologies, no. 2, pp. 19–23, 2020. (In Rus.)
12. Tsvetkova, G. A. The pandemic and the behavior of Russians: a sociological cross-section. Bulletin of
the Russian State Humanitarian University. Series: Philosophy. Sociology. Art criticism, no. 4, pp. 72–81, 2020.
https://doi.org/10.28995/2073-6401-2020-4-72-81. (In Rus.)
13. Kozlova, Yu. V., Savchenko, I. A., Gorokhova, A. M. Dynamics of mass consciousness during a pandemic.
Modern study of social problems, no. 2, pp. 182–203, 2020. https://doi.org/10.12731/2077-1770-2020-2-
182-203. (In Rus.)
14. Ivanov, R. V. Civil activity of the population in the public space of Irkutsk. Sociology, no. 5, pp. 145–151,
2020. (In Rus.)
15. Ivanov, R. V. Mobilization solidarity during a pandemic. Sociology, no. 4, pp. 92–105, 2021. (In Rus.)
16. Chakraborty, A. K., Shaw, A. S. Viruses, Pandemics, and Immunity. Web. 10.03.2023. URL: https://
mitpress.mit.edu/books/viruses-pandemics-and-immunity-1. (In Eng.)
17. Gans, J. Economics in the Age of COVID-19. Web. 10.03.2023. URL: https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/
economicsage-covid-19. (In Eng.)
18. Gans, J. The Pandemic Information Gap. The Brutal Economics of COVID-19. Web. 10.03.2023. URL:
https://mitpress.mit.edu/contributors/joshua-gans. (In Eng.)
19. Psychological support of the COVID-19 pandemic. Ed. by Yu. P. Zinchenko. Moscow: Moscow University
Press, 2021. (In Rus.)
20. Das, N. Psychiatrist in post-COVID-19 era – are we prepared? Asian Journal of Psychiatry, no. 51,
pp. 1–2, 2020. (In Eng.)
21. Coser, L. A. Social Conflict and the Theory of Social Change. The British Journal of Sociology, no. 3,
pp. 197–207, 1957. (In Eng.)
22. Mamun, M. A., & Griffiths, M. D. First COVID-19 suicide case in Bangladesh due to fear of COVID-19
and xenophobia: Possible suicide prevention strategies. Asian journal of psychiatry, no. 51, 2020. DOI: 10.1016/j.
ajp.2020.102073. (In Eng.)
23. Martin-Fumadó, C., Gómez-Durán, E. L., Benet-Travé, J., Barbería-Marcalin E., Arimany Manso
J. Liability claims in Spain post-COVID-19: A predictable scenario. Legal Medicine, vol. 47, 2020. https://doi.
org/10.1016/j.legalmed.2020.101745. (In Eng.)
24. Montemurro, N. The emotional impact of COVID-19: From medical staff to common people. Brain, behavior,
and immunity, no. 12, pр. 74–82, 2020. (In Eng.)
25. Shah, K., Kamrai, D., Mekala, H., Mann, B., Desai, K., & Patel R. S. Focus on mental health during the
coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic: applying learnings from the past outbreaks. Cureus, no. 12(3), pp. 74–82,
2020. (In Eng.)
26. Stankovska, G., Memedi, I. & Dimitrovsk, D. Coronavirus COVID-19 disease, mental health and psychosocial
support. Society Register, no. 4, pp. 33–48, 2020. (In Eng.)