||1. Saidova, M.Sh. Features of the translation of the works by N. S. Gumilyov into the Tajik language. Cand.
sci. dis. Dushanbe, 2021. (In Rus.)
2. Karimi-Motakhkhar, J. Translation of Russian literature in Iran. Part 1. Web. 10.03.2022. https://www.
tebyan.net/index.aspx?pid=184506 (In Rus.)
3. Makibaeva, A. M. Translation as one of the forms of literary interconnection (for example, translation of
Goethe’s poetry). Web. 10.03.2022. https://articlekz.com/article/23669 (In Rus.)
4. Pulaki, P. Translations of V. V. Mayakovsky and M. A. Sholokhov in Iran: problems of interpretation: author.
Cand. sci. dis. Moscow, 2020. (In Rus.)
5. Zharikova, E. E. Studying the creativity of I. A. Krylov by foreign students (on the example of the fable
The Crow and the Fox). Philological Sciences. Questions of theory and practice, no. 8, pp. 176–178, 2017. (In
6. Azabdaftari, B. Ivan Andreevich Krylov. Allegorical jokes. Tehran: Nilufar Publishing House, 2013. (In
7. Isakov, K. A. The influence of I. A. Krylov on the genre of the Kyrgyz fable. International Journal of Applied
and Fundamental Research, no. 4–6, pp. 1231–1234, 2016. Web. 10.03.2022. https://applied-research.ru/
ru/article/view?id=9170 (In Rus.)
8. Kritskaya, N. V. IA Krylov’s Fables in the Mirror of Russian-English Dialogue: Aspects of Transformation.
Bulletin of TSPU, no. 3, pp. 183–187, 2012. (In Rus.)
9. Khanjani, L., Ragaki, P. B. Ivan Andreevich Krylov: a complete collection of fables, poems, epigrams.
Gilan University Publications. 2020. (In Rus.)
10. Horgan, John. Aesop’s Fables. World History Encyclopedia. March 2014. Web. 10.03.2022. https://
www.worldhistory.org/article/664/aesops-fables (In Engl.)
11. Zhukovsky, V. A. About Krylov’s fable and fables. Collected works in 4 volumes. M. L: State Publishing
House of Fiction, 1960. T. 4. Pp. 402–418. Web. 10.03.2022. https://rvb.ru/19vek/zhukovsky/01text/vol4/
02prose_papers /318.ht (In Rus.)
12. Jafari Kanavati, M. Allegorical myths. Culture of the Iranian people, no. 17, pp. 145–161, summer 2009.
13. Bogin, G. I. Model of a linguistic personality in its relation to the varieties of texts: author. Dr. sci. dis.
Leningrad, 1984. Web. 10.03.2022. https://studfiles.net/preview/3299583 (In Rus.)
14. Galimova, M. B. I. A. Krylov and Tajik literature (problems of translating his fables into Tajik). Cand. sci.
dis. Dushanbe, 2021. (In Rus.)
15. Mohamadi, Z. Failures of translations of Russian works into Persian (on the example of translation of
the stories by Alexander Pushkin). Linguistic studies of foreign languages, no. 2, pp. 137–147, 2012. (In Persian)
16. Safavi, K. Seven speeches about translation. Tehran: Maad Book Markaz Publishing, 2003. (In Persian)
17. Kholboturova, S. S. Features of the translation of A. Blok’s poetry into the Tajik language: author. Cand.
sci. dis. Dushanbe, 2019. (In Rus.)
18. Tavakoli, M. J. Principles and foundations of comparative comparison of translations, on the example
of translation of Amartyasen’s book \"Development and Freedom\". Journal of Humanitarian Research, no. 1,
pp. 165–224, spring \\ summer 2009. (In Persian)
19. Kritskaya, N. V. The phenomenon of the English fable in genre and functional aspects. Bulletin TPGU,
no. 8, pр. 70–72, 2010. (In Rus.)
20. Belinsky, V. G. Ivan Andreevich Krylov, Poln. coll. cit.: in 13 v. M., 1953. Vol. 8. Publishing House of the
Academy of Sciences of the USSR. 1953. Pp. 565–592. (In Rus.)
21. Barkhurdarov, L. S. Language and translation (Questions of general and particular theory of translation).
M: International relations,1975. (In Rus.)
22. Kovaleva, T. In Literary translation and the personality of the translator 2015 Minsk: BSU Ideas. Search.
Decisions. Collection of articles VII Intern. scientific. practical conf. Minsk, November 25, 2014. Minsk: BSU,
2015. Pp. 108–112. (In Rus.)
23. Sidorenko, K. P. Fables I. A. Krylova in associative reactions. Psycholinguistic aspects of speech activity.
Ural. state ped. un-t; Ural. psycholingual. society. Yekaterinburg, no. 14, pp. 300–311, 2016. (In Rus.)
24. Trakhtenberg, L. A. Krylov and J. de La Fontaine. Dynamics of reception. literary journal, no. 46,
pp. 39–61, 2019. DOI: 10.31249/litzhur/2019.46.04 (In Rus.)
25. Khanjani, L., Gudarsvand, H. The work of Anton Chekhov The Seagull. Deficiencies in the translation of
the play. Materials of the First National Conference on Literary Research. Tehran: Allame Tabatabai University.
March 2016. Pp. 1–9. (In Persian)