||The 50th Anniversary of Dmitry Trubitsyn, a Doctor of Philosophy: Review of Scientific Views and Fateful Events
||Novikov A.N. Doctor of Geography, Associate Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org
||Novikov A. N. The 50th Anniversary of Dmitry Trubitsyn, a Doctor of Philosophy: Review of Scientifi c Views and Fateful Events // Humanitarian Vector. 2022. Vol. 17, No. 4. PP. 184–190. DOI: 10.21209/1996-7853-2022- 17-4-184-190.
||PEOPLE. EVENTS. TIME
||We present an essay on Dmitry Viktorovich Trubitsyn, Professor of the Department of Theory and History
of Culture, Design, and Arts of the Faculty of Culture and Arts of the Transbaikal State University, who celebrated
his 50th anniversary on September 8, 2022. After graduating from the Faculty of History of Chernyshevsky
Transbaikal State Pedagogical University in 2003 he entered a graduate school. In 2006 he defended his Candidate
dissertation on the topic “Modernization of the countries of the East and Russia: socio-philosophical analhttp ysis”, and in 2016 – he proved a Doctoral dissertation on the topic “Regularities of modernization in the aspect
of interaction between nature and society”. The main direction of Dmitry V. Trubitsyn’s scientifi c research took
shape during the years of study at the Faculty of History. It was the problem of studying large-scale social transformations,
in particular, modernization as the formation of a modern industrial society. Both dissertations, most
scientifi c publications and monographs are dedicated to this subject. He is also actively involved in the problems
of philosophy of culture and methodology of social cognition. Science has completely integrated into Dmitry
Trubitsyn’s life. His family belongs to science too. His spouse, Irina Sergeevna Dorogavtseva is a Candidate of
Cultural Studies, Associate Professor of the Department of European Languages and Linguodidactics. She is a
like-minded person, the author of her own and co-author of a number of works by her husband.
||Transbaikal State University, modernization, philosophical research, D. V. Trubitsyn
||1. Trubitsyn, D. V. Philosophical Refl ection in the Social and Sociological Knowledge: to the Methodology
of Modernization Research. Philosophical Sciences, no. 10, pp. 116–129, 2016. (In Rus.)
2. Trubitsyn, D. V. Laws of Modernization in the Context of the Nature-Society Interaction. Dr. sci. diss.
abstr. Chita, 2016. (In Rus.)
3. Trubitsyn, D. V. Macrosociological Bases of Russia’s Strategies in the 21st Century. Sociological Studies,
no. 8, pp. 147–156, 2012. (In Rus.)
4. Trubitsyn, D. V. Resource Abundance and Distinctive Features of the Russian Modernization.
Humanitarian Vector, no. 2, pp. 64–78, 2014. (In Rus.)
5. Trubitsyn, D. V. Industrialism as a Technological-Economic Determinism in the Theory of Modernization:
Critical Analysis. Questions of Philosophy, no. 3, pp. 59–71, 2012. (In Rus.)
6. Trubitsyn, D. V. “Agreement-Based” and “servile” Russia: Sociologizing a Historical Conception.
Sociological Studies, no. 6, pp. 97–107, 2019. (In Rus.)
7. Trubitsyn, D. V. Ontological Status of Culture and its Role in Modernization Process. Philosophical
Sciences, no. 11, pp. 36–52, 2010. (In Rus.)
8. Trubitsyn, D. V. Does Culture Matter? А Critique of the Russian Weberiana in the Modernization Issue.
Sociological Studies, no. 6, pp. 16–27, 2020. (In Rus.)
9. Trubitsyn, D. V. Capitalism and the Weberiana in Russia: Revisiting the Possibilities of Understanding
Sociology. Part 1. The Critique of the Weberiana. Sociological Studies, no. 1, pp. 114–124, 2022. (In Rus.)
10. Trubitsyn, D. V. Capitalism and the Weberiana in Russia: Revisiting the Possibilities of Understanding
Sociology. Part 2. An Apology for Capitalism. Sociological Studies, no. 2, pp. 12–22, 2022. (In Rus.)
|Full article||The 50th Anniversary of Dmitry Trubitsyn, a Doctor of Philosophy: Review of Scientific Views and Fateful Events|