Doctor of Philology, professor, rector of the International Humanitarian University named after P. P. Semyonov – Tyan-Shansky (St. Petersburg, Russia)
Honorary Doctor of the Military Academy of Logistics named after General of the Army A. V. Khrulev.
Corresponding Member of Siberian Higher Education Academy of Sciences
Education and degrees
- Doctor of Philology. Subject of the doctoral dissertation “Concepts of the human inner world (Russian-English equivalents)” (2001)
- Candidate of Sciences: Kemerovo State University (1995)
- Diploma: Ho Chi Minh Irkutsk State Institute of Foreign Languages (1982 -1990)
Academic Title: Professor
Cognitive linguistics, conceptual researches, ethnolinguistics, linguoculturology, ethnohermeneutics.
– Supervision of postgraduate students: 23 dissertations have been defended: 21 – Candidate dissertations, 2 Doctor dissertations.
– Participation in grants: grants from Russian Humanitarian Science Foundation and Soros Foundation
– Participation in conferences: annual participation in conferences of different level
– Organization of conferences: 33 international conferences both in the territory of Russia, and in Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine have been organized and carried out since 1998