||1. Maiga, A. A. Literary Travelogue: Specificity of the Genre. Philology and Culture, no. 3, pp. 254–259,
2014. (In Rus.)
2. Alpatov, V. M. The image of Japan in Russia (1850–1945). Мoscow: RAN, 2017. (In Rus.)
3. Krasnoshchekova, E. A. Goncharov: The World of Creativity. Sankt Peterburg: Pushkinskii fond, 1997.
4. Bogoderova, A. A. Japan in Russian Travelogues at the Turn of the 19th – 20th Centuries. Russian
Travelogue of the 18th – 20th Centuries: Between Literature and Document. Novosibirsk: Izd-vo NGPU, 2019:
52–77 (In Rus.)
5. Pronnikov, V. A., Ladanov I. D. Japanese. Ethnographic essays. Мoscow: Nauka, 1983. (In Rus.)
6. Stepochkina, E. V. Evolution of the image of the enemy in the provinces during the Russo-Japanese War
of 1904–1905. Bulletin of Samara State University. no. 1, рр. 64–70, 2008. (In Rus.)
7. Fedorov, M. Japan and the Japanese: An Essay. Sankt Peterburg: Izd. P. P. Soikina, 1905. (In Rus.)
8. Pereslavtseva, R. S. The image of the “other” in works about the Russian-Japanese war of 1904–1905.
Bulletin of the Novgorod State University. no. 94, рр. 59–62, 2016. (In Rus.)
9. Taksami, Ch. M., Kosarev V. D. Who are you, Ainu? Essay on history and culture. Мoscow: Mysl’, 1990.
10. Kuznetsov, A. P. Japan’s relationship with China and Russia from 1894 to 1919. Cand. ist. diss. Мoscow,
2013. (In Rus.)
11. Pu Nin, Yao Gentszyun’. Comparison of strategic decisions of the two sides in the Russian-Japanese
war. Scientific solution, no. 7, рр. 51–53, 2007. (In Chin.)
12. Khuan Tszunlyan. Reform of Russia and Sino-Russian, Japanese-Russian relations. International
political studies, no. 2, рр. 74–82, 1995. (In Chin.)
13. Chzhao, Yan. A brief discussion of the evolution of Japanese-Russian relations before the Russian-
Japanese war. Siberian Research, no. 3, рр. 91–94, 2008. (In Chin.)
14. Yue, Vei. Judgment about the specifics of Sino-Russian relations from 1900 to 1924. Cand. polit. diss.
Pekin, 2007. (In Chin.)
15. Airapetov, O. R. Press and military censorship in the Russo-Japanese War. Russo-Japanese War of
1904–1905. A look through the century. International Historical Collection. Мoscow, 2004: 341–354 (In Rus.)
16. Votinov, A. Japanese espionage in the Russo-Japanese War of 1904–1905. Мoscow: Voenizdat, 1939.
17. Gladkaya, E. A. Russian-Japanese war in the minds of broad strata of the population of Russia at the
beginning of the 20th century. Izvestiya vuzov. North Caucasian region. Social Sciences, no. 3, рр. 68–73, 2008.
18. Gladkikh, S. A. On the influence of the Russian-Japanese war of 1904–1905 on Russian culture. Ed.
by G. V. Sudakov, Russian culture of the new century: Problems of study, preservation and use of historical and
cultural heritage. Vologda: Knizhnoe nasledie, 2007: 630–645. (In Rus.)
19. Li, Lyan’yui. The context and influences of the Russo-Japanese War. Journal of the Fuyang Pedagogical
University. Series: Social Sciences, no. 1, рр. 48–54, 1998. (In Chin.)
20. Shashkova, Yu. O. Attitude of the Chinese to the Russian Army during the Russo-Japanese War
of 1904–1905 through the eyes of the Russian military. China: history and modernity. Ekaterinburg: Izd-vo
Ural’skogo universiteta, 2015: 267–271. (In Rus.)
21. Din, Lil’. Study of the Russian-Japanese War in Chinese Historiography. Journal of Chifeng University.
Series: Philosophy and Social Sciences, no. 3, рр. 74–76, 2016. (In Chin.)
22. Izmailov, A. A. Alexander Kuprin. Songs of earthly joy. Ed. by E. I. Ivanova, Criticism of the early
twentieth century. Мoscow, 2002: 220–244. (In Rus.)
23. Syui, Syaoi, Tan Ikhun. Kuprin’s Secret. Russian Literature and Art, no. 2, рр. 69–70, 2000. (In Chin.)
24. Chzhou, Binsin’. A short commentary on the Russian-Japanese military stories of A. I. Kuprin. Foreign
language studies in North-East Asia, no. 2, рр. 70–74, 2014. (In Chin.)
25. Li, Chzhe. A study of the narrative art of A. I. Kuprin. Dis. magistra filologii. Pekin: Pekinskii
pedagogicheskii universitet, 2008. (In Chin.)
26. Biryukova, O. I. Existing and possible hermeneutic approaches to the issue of genre as a literary
category. Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State University. Series: Philology. Art criticism, no. 13, рр. 17–21, 2009.
27. Kulagin, S. A. The problem of national identity in the story by A. I. Kuprin “Staff Captain Rybnikov”:
the myth of the invincibility of Russian weapons. Bulletin of the Tambov University. Series: Humanities, no. 3,
рр. 123–127, 2009. (In Rus.)
28. Zabiyako, A. A., Senina, E. V. Artistic image of perception as a category of imagopoetics. Social and
humanitarian sciences in the Far East, no. 8, V. 1, рр. 166–171, 2001. (In Rus.)
29. Pageaux, D.-H. A perspective of studies in comparative literature: cultural imagery. Synthesis. Bucharest,
no. 8, рр. 169–185, 1981. (In Rus.)
30. Shmeleva, E., Shmelev A. We and they are in the mirror of the anecdote. Otechestvennye zapiski,
no. 1, рр. 215–222, 2007. (In Rus.)
31. Omori, Masako. The image of the Japanese in the story by A. I. Kuprin “Staff Captain Rybnikov”. Media
scope, no. 4, 2012. Web. 29.08.2021. http://www.mediascope.ru/node/1173 (In Rus.)
32. Tolstikhina, A. O. Mitropol’skiy Ivan Ivanovich. Ed. by P. A. Nikolaev, Russian writers. 1800–1917:
Biographical Dictionary. Мoscow: Bol’shaya Rossiiskaya entsiklopediya, 1999: 91–92. (In Rus.)
33. Marinov V. A. Russia and Japan before the First World War (1905–1914): Essays on the History of
Relations. Мoscow: Nauka, 1974. (In Rus.)
34. Zuenko, I.Yu. Disappeared Image: Place names of Russian origin in Heilongjiang Province and Inner
Mongolia Autonomous Region of the PRC. Izvestia of the Eastern Institute, no. 2, рр. 85–88, 2018. (In Rus.)